This comprehensive course meets training guidelines established by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. Topics covered include:
- How to determine the safe response to an emergency situation;
- Recognizing and caring for life-threatening emergencies in adults, such as respiratory, choking, and cardiac problems;
- Caring for injuries including severe cuts and burns, sprains and strains;
- Caring for sudden illnesses such as poisonings, bites, and stings;
- Recognizing and caring for heat- and cold-related emergencies.
Upon successful completion of the First Aid/ CPR course, each participant will receive an American Lifeguard Certificate indicating First Aid, which are all valid for 2 years under the new 2012 standards.
For more information Contact Us